INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE
ENJOY OUR ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION
3 + 1 IN INTENSIVE COURSES
You can do it through this link, choosing as many weeks as you want to benefit from the promotion. Here are the available options.
– Book 3 weeks and we will give you 1 more week for free.
Enjoy 4 weeks of intensive course for only 456€
– Book 6 weeks and we will give you 2 more weeks for free.
Enjoy 8 weeks of intensive course for only 912€
– Book 9 weeks and we will give you 3 more weeks for free.
Enjoy 12 weeks of intensive course for only 1.368€
– Book 12 weeks and we will give you 4 more weeks for free.
Enjoy 16 weeks of intensive course for only 1.824€
– Book 15 weeks and we will give you 5 more weeks for free.
Enjoy 20 weeks of intensive course for only 2.280€
You decide, you can do it online from your home or in person at our school in Madrid. You can also combine both types if you live in Madrid or are planning to come to Madrid in the future.
You can get an idea by taking our online level test here, but don’t worry, because before starting your course we will arrange a speaking test too, so that you can access the most suitable level for you. Also, at the end of your course we will give you a certificate of attendance.
– Maximum promotion limit: you will receive a maximum of 5 free weeks of course for a booking of 15 weeks or more.
– Promotion valid for bookings until June 30th, 2020.
– Our intensive Spanish course has 20 teaching hours per week. Each teaching hour at our school is 50 minutes.
– You can start your course whenever you want, until December 2021. Intensive courses start every Monday, with the exception of complete beginner level, which has specific start dates.
– If you are a new student at Spaneasy, the registration fee is 50€ and includes teaching materials. In our center, the registration fee is only due once in a lifetime, so you will never have to pay it again.
– Spaneasy reserves the possibility of offering you different starting dates, according to your availability and depending on the school availability of slots. Groups admit a reduced number of students.