GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Classes are contracted directly with Spaneasy Learning. The academy does not guarantee specific classrooms, schedules or teachers. Also, the school reserves the right to make the programme changes that it considers necessary.
- The teachers have adequate qualifications and teaching experience.
- The groups are small, with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 students per class.
- Spaneasy classes have a different duration depending on the course type. Each class has a duration of 50 minutes.
- If the student’s level of Spanish is unsuitable for the course that has booked, Spaneasy Learning reserves the right to move the student to a more suitable level.
- The student will only be able to make up a missed class if the absence is caused by medical reasons, a flight/train/bus trip or an exam at the university or academy. It is always required a written proof. This option is not applicable to business Spanish, weekend course and DELE or SIELE preparation course.
- The student can decide to reschedule his/her one-to-one classes only by informing the school 24 hours in advance.
- The student has access to all school facilities, among them 4 fully equipped classrooms, library and free WIFI. The books from the library are exclusively for the use of Spaneasy students and can be borrowed paying a 10€ refundable deposit. Those books must be returned to the school before the end of the course.
- All bookings made online, by phone or emails are subject to written confirmation.
- All courses are subject to an enrollment fee that will be required only once, the first time that the student enrolls in our school, except for online classes which do not require any kind of enrollment fee.
- An upfront payment is required in order to make the reservation.
- The first book is included in the enrollment fee for all group classes. The Intensive Plus long-term course includes 2 books.
- Travel costs, food and drink, examination fees and entrances (museums, shows, performances…) are not included in the price.
- Payments must be completed before the beginning of the course. For long-term reservations, it is possible to pay in advance the 40% of the course price, while the remaining amount must be paid on the first day of class.
- All Paypal transactions have a 4% commission surcharge. Fees and bank commissions have to be paid by the student.
- Spaneasy will be closed on public holidays. All classes will be rescheduled and no refunds will be made if the student is unable to attend the replacement classes.
Course reductions, changes and cancellations (non-applicable for students with a study visa)
- If the cancellation is communicated more than 15 days before the starting date, the total paid amount will be refunded except for 10% (administrative charges). If, otherwise, the cancellation is communicated less than 2 weeks in advance, the total paid amount will be retained. In non-on the cases the money will be refunded once the course has started.
- Once the student has enrolled, he/she will be able to switch to another Spanish course with a corresponding price during his/her stay. This option is subject to availability.
- In the exceptional case there is only one student enrolled in a course, the school will offer an alternative course with a corresponding value in money. If there is no other available course, the student has the right to ask for a refund.
Enrollment and cancellation policy for students with a study visa
- Spaneasy requires an upfront payment by bank transfer to make the enrollment.
- The amount of the upfront payment will be established by Spaneasy and communicated in the enrollment form.
- The student will receive the Invitation Letter by email only after the school has received the upfront payment by bank transfer.
- If the student needs to receive the letter by courier, s/he will be charged for the fees.
- The remaining amount for the Spanish course is due on the first day of class.
- If the visa procedure is delayed, it is possible to postpone the dates of the course.
- It is not possible to cancel the course or change its duration after receiving the Invitation Letter.
- Only if the visa is denied, the school will refund the upfront payment (except for a 10% of administrative charges) by showing the official rejection letter emitted by the embassy/consulate/extranjería.
- An upfront payment of 100€ is required to make the reservation. This payment will be retained as a damage caution during the whole stay and will be returned within one week after the student’s departure.
- For bookings up to 3 months, the total amount has to be paid in advance, at least one week before the arrival.
- After the first 3 months, it is possible to pay a monthly installment, due every first working day of the month.
Additional activities or additional services
- The additional activities and services offered will be carried out by companies that collaborate with Spaneasy. Once a service is reserved, the amount will not be refunded unless it cannot be adequately provided by the provider under the terms stated. If the student has booked an activity with a date and time and does not attend, the amount will not be refunded, unless s/he gives notice in advance to cancel the service or activity.
- Discounts are not cumulative and the school will apply them only if communicated before the enrollment.
A NON OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE SUBMITTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NON-REGULATED TEACHING LEGISLATION.